Solid Building Gel Starter Kit (20 Pcs/Set）
Subcribe to back in stock notification
No one does not like this nail hack. It can be used for nail extension, diy nail modeling and carving beautiful flowers on nails. The Non Stiky hands and Non-floating gel texture make your manicure more convenient and user-friendly.
Non Sticky Hands, User-friendly, Multifunction, Durable and Flexible
⭐Nail Extension- User-friendly, easy nail extension without paper nail extension forms.
⭐Fun DIY Modeling - can be used to diy any shape you like. You can also mix it with glitters, color gel polish to make kinds of fun, cute, colorful nail decor used on nails.
⭐Carving 3D Flowers - You can use it to make carved 3d flowers on nails.
Item Name: Solid Building Gel Starter Kit (20 Pcs/Set）
Volume: 15 ml
Soak off: YES
Cured: UV/LED lamp
Colors: Clear, Egg White, Pink, Nude
How to use:
2. Apply a thin layer of base coat and cure under UV/LED lamp for 30- 60 seconds.
3. Select suitable dual forms and squeeze some gel on the dual form.
4. Use the pusher to press the gel on the nail form evenly.
5. Apply the dual form onto the whole nail.
6. Cure under UV/LED lamp for 60 seconds.
7. Remove the dual form, and the nails have been extended
8. Trim the nail extension shape as you like.
9. Apply top coat and cure under UV/LED lamp for 120/60s.
10. Nail extension is finished. Or continue your DIY nails art.
How to Remove:
1. File the top coat off.
2. Wrap your nails with cotton balls full of acetone and wait around 10 minutes.
3. Clean the softened gel with a cuticle pusher.
4. Apply some cuticle oil.
1 x Solid Building Gel
1 Box Nail Forms
- Receiving time = Processing time+Shipping time
- Order processing time varies from 1-3 days
- Delivery time varies from 7-15 Business days
- Shipping With Tracking Number
- Our Guarantee
- Return or exchange within 14 days from the delivered date.
- Items received within 14 days from the delivered date.
- Items received unused, undamaged and in original package.
- Return shipping fees are at the customer's own expense. Original shipping fees are non-refundable.