How to Pick Up Easily & Get Crisp Images !!!
1. Apply base coat or regular polish on nail;
2. Apply nail stamping polish to desired image within a plate;
3. Scrape across plate with the scraper to remove excessive polish; (Use the scraper in 45 degree angle)
5. Quickly press the stamper onto the plate to pick up the design;
6. Stamp the image onto your nail with a rolling motion or just press down and lift up immediately;
7. For lasting, apply top coat slightly and quickly.
If it could not pick up image, please wash the stamper before using:
How to clean:
1. Use soap with normal temperature running water
2. Use a lint roller or clear sticky tape to remove polish from stamping heads
3. Use cotton pads witha little alcohol