Luminous 3D Pudding Gel (Glow in th Dark) - #07 NEON RED
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Have fun with our cute cool Luminous 3D Pudding Gel this summer! You can squeeze these gel to any shape 3d designs (like cherries, heart, lines, stars, smile face etc) on your nails. They're bright neon colors during the day time, while fun glow in the dark night.
⭐Bright Colors-- Bring the fun colorful vision. Fun glow in the dark!
⭐Covenient Tube Packaging --- Squeeze out directly, no need the brush.
⭐Creative 3D Patterns --- Create any cute cool 3d designs on nails.
Item Type: Luminous 3D Pudding Gel #07 NEON RED
Soak off: YES
Cured: UV/LED lamp
How To Use:
1. Trim and clean the dead skin around the nail cuticle.
2. File your nail surface and nail edge to the degree that there is no shine on nail surface.
3. Use the cotton pad to dip 95% alcohol to wipe the dust and oil on your nail surface. and wait it dry.
4. Apply one layer of our Nail Prep Dehydrator before applying base coat and wait it dry naturally.
5. Apply one thin layer of our base coat and cure under uv/led lamp about 30-60 seconds.
6. Apply one thin layer of color gel and cure under lamp about 30-60 seconds. (You can also apply a second layer of color gel polish to achieve your desired effect and cure under lamp about 30-60 seconds. )
7. Apply one thin layer of matte top coat and cure under under uv/led lamp about 60-120 seconds.
8. Squezz the luminous 3d pudding gel out to any pattern you want on nails and cure under uv/led lamp 60-120 seconds.
1 x Luminous 3D Pudding Gel - #07 NEON RED
Find more Glow in the Dark Gel
- Receiving time = Processing time+Shipping time
- Order processing time varies from 1-3 days
- Delivery time varies from 7-15 Business days
- Shipping With Tracking Number
- Our Guarantee
- Return or exchange within 14 days from the delivered date.
- Items received within 14 days from the delivered date.
- Items received unused, undamaged and in original package.
- Return shipping fees are at the customer's own expense. Original shipping fees are non-refundable.