16 Colors Solid Gel Polish Palette - FLOWER SHADOW
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Our 16 Colors Solid Gel Polish Palette is finally coming to meet you.
16 Popular Colors in One Palette. Every color is carefully selected by our professional experienced Nail Manicurist ❤️ No need struggling to pick the color any more ❤️
⭐Rich Colors---16 Colors in One Palette, No Struggling to Choose Colors
⭐Easy Apply---Highly Pigmented & One-stroke
⭐Solid Silkyfeel Feature---Non-floating & Creamy Texture
⭐Long-Lasting---Easy to Store & Apply
⭐Multifunctional---In addition to applying single color, it can also be used for painting, line drawing, drawing, blooming
Item Name: 16 Colors Solid Gel Pilish Palette
Volume: 1.5 g x 16
Soak off: YES
Cured: UV/LED lamp
Lasting Time: 30-45days
How to Use:
1. Clean your nails then trimming nail surface as normal nail prep process.
2. Apply a thin layer of base coat and cure for 60s.
3. Use a UV gel brush to take out some solid gel polish from the jar.
4. Gently brush it on your nails starting from the free edge and cure for 60s.
5. Apply a thin layer of top coat and cure for 60s.
6. Enjoy a 30+ days long-lasting manicure.
How to Remove:
1. File the top coat off.
2. Wrap your nails with cotton balls full of acetone and wait around 10 minutes.
3. Clean the softened gel with a cuticle pusher.
4. Apply some cuticle oil.
1. Wet the UV gel brush with a little base coat before applying will make it easier to apply and come out with better effect.
2. Any base & top coat can be used.
3. You can apply several color coats to achieve your desired effect.
1 X 16 Colors Solid Gel Pilish Palette - FLOWER SHADOW
1 X UV Gel Brush
- Receiving time = Processing time+Shipping time
- Order processing time varies from 1-3 days
- Delivery time varies from 7-15 Business days
- Shipping With Tracking Number
- Our Guarantee
- Return or exchange within 14 days from the delivered date.
- Items received within 14 days from the delivered date.
- Items received unused, undamaged and in original package.
- Return shipping fees are at the customer's own expense. Original shipping fees are non-refundable.