16 Colors Solid Gel Polish Palette - SHINE BRIGHTLY
Subcribe to back in stock notification
16 Popular Colors in One Palette. Every color is carefully selected by our professional experienced Nail Manicurist ❤️ No need struggling to pick the color any more ❤️
⭐Rich Colors---16 Colors in One Palette, No Struggling to Choose Colors
⭐Easy Apply---Highly Pigmented & One-stroke
⭐Solid Silkyfeel Feature---Non-floating & Creamy Texture
⭐Long-Lasting---Easy to Store & Apply
⭐Multifunctional---In addition to applying single color, it can also be used for painting, line drawing, drawing, blooming
Item Name: 16 Colors Solid Gel Pilish Palette
Volume: 1.5 g x 16
Soak off: YES
Cured: UV/LED lamp
Lasting Time: 30-45days
How to Use:
1. Clean your nails then trimming nail surface as normal nail prep process.
2. Apply a thin layer of base coat and cure for 60s.
3. Use a UV gel brush to take out some solid gel polish from the jar.
4. Gently brush it on your nails starting from the free edge and cure for 60s.
5. Apply a thin layer of top coat and cure for 60s.
6. Enjoy a 30+ days long-lasting manicure.
How to Remove:
1. File the top coat off.
2. Wrap your nails with cotton balls full of acetone and wait around 10 minutes.
3. Clean the softened gel with a cuticle pusher.
4. Apply some cuticle oil.
1. Wet the UV gel brush with a little base coat before applying will make it easier to apply and come out with better effect.
2. Any base & top coat can be used.
3. You can apply several color coats to achieve your desired effect.
1 X 16 Colors Solid Gel Pilish Palette - SHINE BRIGHTLY
1 X UV Gel Brush
- Receiving time = Processing time+Shipping time
- Order processing time varies from 1-3 days
- Delivery time varies from 7-15 Business days
- Shipping With Tracking Number
- Our Guarantee
- Return or exchange within 14 days from the delivered date.
- Items received within 14 days from the delivered date.
- Items received unused, undamaged and in original package.
- Return shipping fees are at the customer's own expense. Original shipping fees are non-refundable.