These Auroras Cat-eye magnetic gel polish have not only a cat's eye effect, but also a chameleon effect, meaning that they change colors at different angles of view. They offers more possibilities and creativity for your nail design. Its effects depend on the magnetic rod used and the way you use it. They look very interesting with the use of a magnet.
Item Type: Aurora Cat Eye Magnetic Gel Polish - CEA15 Galaxy
Volume: 15 ml/bottle
Soak off: YES
Cured: UV/LED lamp
Lasting Time: 20-30days
1 x 15ml Aurora Cat Eye Gel CEA15 Galaxy
1 Free magnetic rod. (1 free magnetic tool for Any order with our Cat Eye Gel)
Click here to find the Aurora Cat Eye Gel Set
How to Apply:
1: Clean your nails then trimming nail surface as normal nail prep process.
2. Before applying, please fully shake up the gel polish to make the gel polish color well-proportioned.
3: Apply a thin layer of Base Coat and cure under a UV/LED lamp for 30 seconds.(This will let your nails last longer)
4: Apply the 1st layer of Color Gel and cure it.
5: Apply the 2nd layer of Color Gel and cure t
6: Apply cat eye magnetic gel.
7: Put the magnet stick over the nails for 10-15 seconds to make the cat eye effect.
8: Cure it for 60 seconds under a UV/LED lamp.
How to remove:
1. Use the nail file to take the top coat layer off and use the cotton pad to clean the dust on the surface.
2. Optional - Cut Length Off. If you prefer to keep the length, move on to step 3!
3. Use the Soak Cotton Pad with Acetone to wrap your nails or Apply our gel polish remover and wait for 3-5 minutes.
4. use the nail pusher to remove the excess gel polish on nails.
You can repeat number 3 step to get a desired cleaning effect.