Our Nail Polish Remover is definitly a revolutionary nail polish remover hack that makes it easy to remove in the nail removal process without worried about how to remove nail polish any more.
- 【Easy & Quick】 Remove nail polish, reduce grinding, not hurt nails,the nail surface will automatically burst after 2-5 minutes.
【NON-IRRITATING】Extract natural plant ingredients, non-irritating, do not worry about damaging the nails, healthy and environmentally friendly, you can easily remove nail polish.
- 【SAVE TIME AND MONEY】Magic gel nail polish remover, home users can easily remove nail polish at home at any time, no need to go to a professional nail salon, saving time and money.
- 【SUITABLE FOR NAIL TYPES】Easily removes the nail polish, gel or UV oil, acrylic nails etc. gel extension nails, it is recommended to polish first. It will take longer than ordinary nail polish.
Type: Gel Nail Remover
Ingredient: Water, Cellulose acetate, Alcohol, Chloroform (Qualified product that has been tested in our local market. It does not contain any heavy metal ingredients, and the product quality is safe and stable.)
NET WT: 15ml
Quantity: 1 bottle
How to Use:
1. Use a nail file to remove the top coat on the nail surface.
2. You can first apply a layer of Nail Latex Tape or Nail Cuticle Oil on your nail cuticle surrounding to protect your nail skin from the nail remover. And then Apply the nail remover to the polished nail surface.
(Apply a thin layer on the surface of the nail. If the nail polish is too thick, apply a thick layer, depending on the thickness.)
3. The nail surface will burst after 3-5 minutes.
4. Remove the residual nail polish gently with a small steel pusher. And finailly peel off the protective nail latex tape.
1. Because the nail polish have different hardness and the thickness , the degree of burst and the time required will be different.
1. Keep out of reach children.
2. Avoid all skin contact. (If contact the skin accidentally, clean with water)
3. Feel nail lightly tight after application, which is normal and takes effect)