Be the first to grab our NEW Reflective Glitter Gel Polish. Our NEW Best-Seller Reflective Glitter Gel Polish is a must-have in your gel collection! Pretty sparkly colors in normal lighting, amazing flash effect with camera flash.
How to make a chic nail design with this glitter gel polish?
If making all the nails in one color is boring for you, you can express your creativity to collocate it with other nail products like pure color gels, cat eye gels, decorations and so on.
Product Name: Reflective Gel Polish Set RG1625
RG16-Purple Fantasy, RG17-Aurora Purple, RG18-Firefly, RG19-Peacock GreenRG20-Bordeaux Red
RG21-Navy, RG22-Night Sky, RG23-Warm Brown, RG24-Focus on me, RG25-Meteor
Soak off: YES
Cured: UV/LED lamp
10 X Reflective Gel （RG16-RG25）
How To Use:
1. Trim and clean the dead skin around the nail cuticle.
2. File your nail surface and nail edge to the degree that there is no shine on nail surface.
3. Use the cotton pad to dip 95% alcohol to wipe the dust and oil on your nail surface. and wait it dry.
4. Apply one layer of our Nail Prep Dehydrator before applying base coat and wait it dry naturally.
5. Apply one thin layer of our base coat and cure under lamp about 30-60 seconds.
6. Apply one thin layer of gel polish and cure under lamp about 30-60 seconds.
7. You can also apply a second layer of gel polish to achieve your desired effect and cure under lamp about 30-60 seconds.
8. Apply top coat and cure under lamp about 60-120 seconds.
9. Enjoy 25+ days long-lasting manicure.
Note: Before applying, please fully shake up the gel polish bottle to make the gel polish color well-proportioned.
How to remove:
1. Use the nail file to take the top coat layer off and use the cotton pad to clean the dust on the surface.
2. Optional - Cut Length Off. If you prefer to keep the length, move on to step 3!
3. Use the Soak Cotton Pad with Acetone to wrap your nails or Apply our gel polish remover and wait for 3-5 minutes.
4. use the nail pusher to remove the excess gel polish on nails.
You can repeat number 3 step to get a desired cleaning effect.